Saturday, September 25, 2010

Orchids By The Thousands Have Just Arrived

Our trucks have just arrived from California.......

and they are jam packed with GORGEOUS phaeleanopsis orchids........


On Monday they will be in my favorite Big Box store all over BC and Alberta.......

and they are so CHEAP that you can buy just ONE.......

or you can buy them in multiples and create something like THIS.....

 Now THAT'S and orchid arrangement, don't you think?

I was so inspired by my orchid today that I had to make sure the kitchen was in PERFECT order before I set it on the table. 

Unfortunately, now that the main floor is so clean, I feel obliged to get my second floor organized as well.  Maybe I'll put an orchid in everyone's bedroom, just as if we were staying in a high end hotel.  I am sure that at 15 years old, my Danny Boneduce will REALLY appreciate the effort!

Don't forget to stop by my favorite Big Box store on Monday to get your FRESH phaleanopsis before they're all gone!  At this price, they are going to sell FAST.

Did you know that it's Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time?  She's got lots of great blog posts you can check up on regarding anything GARDENING so run on by and check her out this weekend.  You're going to just love the things she does in her little greenhouse, I promise.


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Orchids By The Thousands Have Just Arrived”

Rosa said...

Man, I had better clean my house too!
You never know when Dad might drop by during orchid season!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Beauty, I am going to have to break down and hit a big box. I do have a gorgeous one from West Coast Gardens, but you can never have enough.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

momofcrt said...

too bad I live too far away from a big box store to enjoy those. They are gorgeous!

Tootsie said...

awesome!!! that is one plant I have never had...